The versatility and portability of the PDF makes it one of the most suitable file formats for businesses and nonprofits. However, it is not as easy to edit or modify a PDF as a basic Word document or Excel spreadsheet.
From time to time, your business may need to update PDF documents to add or remove information. For example, an HR team may need to delete an outdated section from an employee handbook PDF. How can you accomplish this goal without starting from scratch?
With a fully-featured PDF creator such as Kofax Power PDF, document manipulation tasks take no time at all. Available for both Apple Macs and Windows PCs, Power PDF allows you to delete pages from PDF files in just six steps.
Using Power PDF to Quickly Delete Pages from a PDF
By using the software's built-in document management tools, users can rapidly modify documents during the workday without stopping and searching for online options. How it works:
- Open the PDF that you wish to modify in Power PDF.
- Find the "Pages" group on the main Home ribbon, then locate "Document Assembly."
- You will see all the pages in the PDF on the screen. Select the page that you want to remove, right click, and select Delete.
- Specify whether you want to delete only the specified page or a range of pages in the document. Press OK.
- Power PDF will ask you to confirm that you wish to delete the pages. Double-check your work and press OK.
- Save the document to lock in the removal of the pages.
Remember to use "Save As" if you wish to maintain an original, unmodified version of the document after you delete pages from a PDF.
How Power PDF Makes Document Arrangement Easier Than Ever
The Document Assembly tab provides robust capabilities to users working with PDFs. Along with quickly deleting pages, users can tap into other functions, such as:
- Rearranging pages in a PDF using drag-and-drop functionality
- Inserting new pages into the middle of a PDF
- Splitting pages out of one document and into a brand-new PDF
- Merging in pages from a different PDF file
No matter what your daily document tasks include, Power PDF empowers you to make quick work of them with the right tools to handle PDF files as if they were physical documents.
Related Post: How to Merge or Split PDFs
Discover How to Add Power PDF to Your Arsenal Today
With all the features that you expect from an advanced PDF editor, plus technology such as industry-leading OCR and baked-in security functionality, Power PDF is a valuable software asset for any-sized business. Whether you are creating documents from scratch or need to delete pages from a PDF that are no longer relevant, you can make quick and easy work of these tasks with the right tools.
Experience the difference firsthand and see how Power PDF could fit into your business. Download our PDF editor and start a free 15-day trial to explore workflow improvements and affordable functionality. Request a quote for your business now.