RETHINK Document Automation and Security: Cloud Print, At Your Own Pace
When we think of digital transformation, we often think of cloud. Over the last few years, it has underpinned the shift in how many organizations operate – and transitioning to cloud-based print infrastructure is well underway.
But when asked about print management, one in four organizations are concerned about migrating workloads to or from the cloud.
For many businesses, a mixed capability of cloud and on-premise solutions can reduce the fear of this shift. It offers the hybrid approach that:
- Streamlines your migration process
- Minimizes downtime and disruption
- Integrates into your existing infrastructure
It allows you to move along the cloud journey at a speed that suits your business transformation, gaining the benefits of on-premises and cloud as and when you’re ready for them.
Cloud Printing your way, with Kofax
Transform your document and print management with efficient and secure solutions that streamline and automate your processes, across cloud and on-premises.
With Kofax, we’ll work with you to:
- Simplify your modernization with highly effective, easy-to-manage tools that remove the frustrations of cloud migration
- Improve your agility by reducing reliance on on-premise infrastructure management and catering for hybrid work teams
- Go beyond print by utilizing intelligence for better business decision making and freeing up your teams for high-profile projects
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn more about our Modern Agile Print Strategy.
RETHINK Your Print Strategy & Unlock Valuable Insights
Explore the full possibilities of Kofax Document Automation & Security solutions and discover how you can take the next step in your digital transformation journey. The guide reveals:
- The changing cloud landscape and current concerns around adoption
- The Kofax approach to print modernization
- The benefits of going hybrid for print
Visit Brooksbourne Medical Group
See how Kofax solutions can transform the way that a Healthcare Trust prints, in our infographic. You’ll discover: