Commission survey requesting e-invoicing feedback
The European Commission has announced the launch of a survey to collect additional feedback in the context of miscellaneous topics relating to the e-invoicing directive. The survey intends to cover all e-invoicing stakeholders’ views on various groups from a diverse range of groups, including small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), accountants and large corporations. By requesting this diverse feedback, it aims to furnish a solution that caters for all taxpayers, irrespective of differentiating factors such as size, processing capabilities, technical infrastructure, etc. Specifically, feedback is requested in respect of the following:
- synergies with other EU initiatives
- uptake of e-invoicing in public procurement
- effects of the directive on the internal market
- efficiency of the directive in meeting its objectives
- future needs of e-invoicing in Europe.